How To Play DVD On Ps4 Without Internet - Guide
8 months ago
Many people try to play DVD on their PS4 without having internet, but they don't know about the procedure, and after the first or second attempt they leave it because they don't know the right way so, don't worry because in this informative article Team Technikaya will show you the best way of playing DVD, BDs, Blue-rays on PS4 without having internet.
Steps To Play DVD On Ps4 Without Internet
The steps are straightforward, and you have to follow the steps only correctly. Some questions arise in people's minds that can they play DVD without the internet? Yes, you can easily play, and it is possible to play DVD on any Ps4 without having the internet.
- Insert the disc.
- Next, you have to select the content area.
- Remember that you must have internet for one time because you can only enable the Playstation 4 disk playback feature through the internet.
The Procedure Of Enabling Disc Playback Feature On PS4
- First, you have to Eject The Disk which is already into it.
- Make sure the Internet-Connected to your internet.
Settings> Network> Set Up Internet Connection>
- You can also other Internet options like Wi-Fi, LAN (Ethernet) cable etc.
Lan Cable : If you are using Lan Cable, you have to select the Easy Option and follow on-screen instructions.
Wifi : If you have a wifi connection, then the only thing you have to do is Select the easy, and after then you have to find an internet option. For the network you want to connect, you have to find it and then connect it and configure settings.
- Insert the Blue Ray DVD into your PS4.
- After you insert the DVD, then the Disk the PS4 will automatically setup and enable the Play Back Feature.