How To Connect Speakers To Pc Without Amplifier
9 months ago
The article is about how to connect speakers to pc without amplifier. First, you must know your speakers that they are Active Speakers or Passive Speakers because the amplification method is fully based on this thing.
We mostly see passive speakers in the market. Using the passive speakers, you must have to need a single amplifier to power it and if you want to use passive speakers without having any amp, then read this informative article properly.
How to connect speakers to pc without amplifier?
Every personal computer must come with its own built-in amplification system. If you want to attach the passive speakers with your pc without amplifier, you have to use your pc amplification system.
For connecting the speakers with your PC amplifier, you have to follow the below steps.
- Correct the positions of your equipment.
- Speakers, PC (Personal Computer)
- Besides your personal computer, you have to place your speakers.
- Before you connect passive speakers, you have to fully turn-Off your Pc because some damage may occur due to pc power turn-on.
- Then you have to use a power socket and just plugging your speakers into it to give power to the speakers, and you can also use any AC adaptor if you find it necessary.
- Every PC must come 3.5mm RCA jack, which you will easily find on the back of your Personal computer tower. In the audio source, you just have to plug the Jack.
- Turn-On your Pc.
- Open volume setting.
- Adjust the volume.
- All done, and you just have set all settings of volume adjustment, and for checking speakers sound, you have to play the best song.
What are Active Speakers?
You can also say powered speakers, and the connectivity of these speakers is straightforward. This type of speaker comes with build-in-amplifiers, and you can directly connect these Speakers with the sound source and are very connection friendly with the other components of audio.
- Very Cleaner audio.
- Sound inputs better optimization.
- Less power consumption.
- Highly flexible.
- Both digital and analogue signals.
- Built-in power amplification.
- It did not burn out the mixer.
- For neater system production.
- Enhance sound quality.
- Can’t upgrade.
- Can’t tweak amplification.
- Much heavier than that of passive type speakers.
- Much expensive speakers.
What are passive speakers?
The passive speakers are opposite to active speakers, and you need one separate amplifier for producing sound from these types of speakers. For using passive speakers, you may need some listed below things.
- Speaker cables
- Separate crossovers
- Separate power amplifier
- Light weighted speakers.
- Great processing control.
- Maximize factory preset qualities.
- Highly flexible.
- Good audio signal.
- Easy amplification process.
- Passive crossover components.
- Compatibility issues may occurs.
- Signal loss for greater potential.
What is audio amplifier
Without amplification (audio signal intensification), your speakers are not able to work and the amplifier used for powering your speakers for brilliant sound quality.
The amplifier’s primary work is gaining signal, and after gaining the signals, it amplifies them for louder sound.
Example Of Audio Amplifier
It gains the signal comes from the Microphone and makes loud sound produced by speakers.
Passive Speakers and Amplifiers
As we know, the amplification system did not come with passive speakers, and due to this reason, these passive speakers cannot able to produce a louder sound.
If you already have passive speakers, you must need to connect a power amplifier to enhance sound quality and create enough sound from speakers.