Today we learn how to connect Bluetooth Speaker to Xbox One console. Playing music on a Bluetooth speaker is one of the most convenient ways to enjoy your favorite tunes while playing a game on any console like Xbox one. However, getting music on your Xbox One is not as easy as it seems. To connect Bluetooth speakers to Xbox One, you need some equipment and guidance about how Bluetooth speaker devices and Xbox consoles will pair with each other.
Guidance: How To Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Xbox One
In the past, Xbox players need to connect a cable from their Xbox console to their speakers or television speakers to hear the audio from their games for better enjoyment, but Xbox one series make connectivity simple and easy so that gamers can connect a Bluetooth speaker to the Xbox One and able to enjoy crystal clear sound and also they can connect Xbox One with a mobile phone or any tablet wirelessly and use a wireless speaker for best sounding music all day without the hassle of wires. The only you need to have is a Bluetooth speaker, which you need to connect with your Xbox One for excellent audio quality; follow these steps:
This process is slightly different from connecting a Bluetooth speaker, and from doing this, you will have to follow the steps below.
- First, you must ensure that your Xbox one is appropriately powered up and Turn On.
- Now Go To Xbox One Settings > Audio & Video
- Now its time to select Bluetooth Audio ( Make It Turn ON)
- Go To > Audio > Bluetooth Audio (Select It)
- Now Enable Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Download Xbox App on your Smartphone device, and in the app, you have to search for a device.
- If you will se your Bluetooth speaker name on the list, you must press the Green (Connect button) and Yahoo! your device is being connected.
- Press ( Also Hold down) the “Pairing Button” on the speaker for 3 seconds.
- The LED light will turn on. Then, go to Settings> Devices> Bluetooth devices> Turn on Bluetooth device.
- Next, go back to Settings> Devices, then select Add a new device.
- A list of available devices will appear on the screen, with your speakers listed as one.
- Select your BT speaker and follow the GUIDE in the next window by pressing the Pairing button again on your speakers until it prompts you for a PIN code or passcode that you can use later.
How To Connect Cable To S/PDIF Port On Xbox One Console
The Xbox One is a complicated best gaming console that offers some excellent features but also has many confusing and complicated settings. So, Do you have any issues connecting Cable To S/PDIF Port On Xbox One Console to control the Xbox with a TV or monitor? Oho! No worries because you will find an easy solution on Technikaya.com only.
- Use the right cable, LIKE an HDMI cable to connect the Xbox One to your TV or monitor.
- Note: The only HDMI Cable will help you to get shown audio/video properly and if you use another cable, then note that you will never get any audio/video signals.
Different Ways To Connect Speaker With Xbox One?
There are two other different ways to connect speakers to Xbox One. The TOS Link cable is a wired connection and uses a cable connection between the speaker and control unit of your speaker system. On the other hand, using AVR is a wireless connection with a receiver that you can plug into your console.
Using a TOS link cable
- Soundbar or speaker required and must they have optical out feature. The optical out feature is pre-installed on most soundbars and speakers to connect with gaming consoles like Xbox and PS5.
AV Receivers allow you to connect audio, video, and gaming devices to an audio system to get the most out of your home theater system. Examples of AVRs include soundbars, bookshelf speakers, and home theater systems. You must know how to connect audio and video devices using AVR if you want to use audio and video devices in your home. Your entertainment system, a receiver is a device you require. It receives audio and video signals so they can be played on the audio system. A home theater system is an expensive investment, but they transform any TV set into an audio and video player with the deftness of its voice commands.
There are three ways to get an AVR (audio-visual receiver) into your home, and the most obvious is to plug it into your TV first.
Still, there is also the option of connecting it to your internet connection or via ethernet or WiFi, then connecting to the receiver. These are some of the easier ways to get an AVR in your home, but there are more complicated methods as well.
- You must have to ensure that your Xbox one is connected with Smart Tv using HDMI Cable first.
- Using an HDMI cable is the first priority to get connected with AVR because AVR is not a standalone device, and it is much more important part to connect AVR with an HDMI cable to get the best results from AVR.
Why Use Soundbar Instead Of Bluetooth Speaker With Xbox One Console?
With a soundbar, you can listen to music in the same room while getting better quality audio. In this case, many people opt for a soundbar that has an optical out, allowing them to stream audio from their Xbox or other devices. An Xbox soundbar is the perfect way to enjoy Xbox games like GTA 5 and Battlefield with the best sound (optional) in your living room. In addition to delivering great audio quality, soundbars also allow you to set up multiple speakers throughout your house.
Technikaya Review: Xbox One Video Gaming Console For Quintessential Gamer
Xbox One is Microsoft’s third generation gaming console that replaces the Xbox 360. In conjunction with Microsoft’s Xbox One unveiling event, the Xbox One was released worldwide. The console supports 4K gaming resolution and has a large storage hard drive. Gaming consoles like the Xbox One are very popular, but their attitudes and behaviour have been criticized. There is a love-hate relationship between most people and video games. Players come back for more because they provide engaging entertainment hours. Having fun with gaming is something that can be enjoyed by all ages and genders. Xbox Live Gold membership is included with every Xbox, allowing players access to online gaming and entertainment.
Xbox One Variants
Xbox One is a gaming console that comes in the following variations:
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One X
Xbox One Specifications
- RAM: 8GB DDR3
- Clock: 2133MHz / 32MB eSRAM
- Flash Memory: 8GB
- CPU: 8 Core
- Frequency: 1.75 GHz
- GPU Shader Cores: 768
- Storage: 500 GB (5400 rpm)
- Hard Drive: non-replaceable,
- External Hard Drive: YES Supported